Wednesday 8 December 2010

Wednesday......just Wednesday

So my session plan this morning went out the window after 25 minutes of non stop F/C swimming; my arms were hanging as a result of my new and improved technique! So I had to change to a 600m fast kick set on my front and back with fins and no kick board to help me recover. I then went back to F/C full stroke starting with 100's and then finishing with a set of 50's. Not what I had in mind! Anyway, I'm going to persevere with the new technique and hopefully I'll be blogging some positives next week. Roll on Thursday - session 3 with Nick.

I forgot - Miriam and I attended SNC's Student Council meeting yesterday and we had a really encouraging response from the students about getting behind Channeling Positivity. Come on SNC - let's show the rest of Nottingham what we're made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment