Friday 27 May 2011

More local support from F.Bailey & Son High Class Family Butchers


So the story goes a little something like this....... I love PORK PIES, it's a fact; one that maybe I haven't declared in front of many of my female friends. Anyway my friend Caz has a very clever Dad who just so happens to make pork pies. And not just any old pork pie, the official Melton Mowbray Pork Pie, which only a very small and exclusive minority of butchers can make. They're so special that even Jamie Oliver has bought one from Caz's Dad!

So Caz's Dad has very kindly offered to sponsor Channeling Positivity with a weekly PORK PIE to help Kate and I (especially me) to fuel up for the big swim. And I have to say they are bloody gorgeous and last barely 36 hours in my house!

So I say to all of you secret lovers of the PORK PIE - go now, move with hast to F.Bailey and Son High Class Family Butchers and bags yourself one, two or even three today!




No comments:

Post a Comment